The following policy explains how we collect and use personal information in detail. If you have any concerns about this policy, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
What Personal Information we collect
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our services. The types of information we gather include:
- Information you give us: we receive and store information you provide us when you use our Site and services. For example, purchases you make, payment details, reports regarding your process using the services, and messages you send us.
- Automatic information: we automatically receive and store certain types of information when you use our Site and services, including information about how you’ve used the site and what services you’ve interacted with. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your device accesses our website or other content served on our behalf on other websites.
Purposes for which we process your personal information
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Site and services we provide. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services (e.g. processing payments and communicating with you about your orders, or for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service).
- Recommendations and personalization (e.g. to recommend products that might be of interest to you, and to personalize your experience and optimize the services offered you).
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our services, and for internal record keeping.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the Site or services.
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers, or other information we think you may find interesting.
Do we share your personal information?
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What about cookies?
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the Site and services offered.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services, for example by understanding what pages customers find useful.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
Opting-Out of Further Communications
Site users may opt-out of receiving further communications from Company, by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to be Forgotten
Site registrants may by writing to email@example.com request that all personal information about them is permanently deleted after providing confirmation of their identity. After such verified request all contact information and personal information will be removed from Company Servers.
Right to Your Information
In certain circumstances, you have a right to access or object to the use of personal information held about you. You can also ask us to rectify, update, erase, or restrict use of your information. For such purposes, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer in Certain Circumstances
In its sole discretion, Company may transfer, sell or assign information collected on and through this Site, including without limitation, your personal information, to one or more third parties, as a result of the sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation of the Company.
Security, Fraud, and Abuse
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Company regularly reviews these measures to better protect you. However, we do not and cannot guarantee the security or integrity of the information, and we have no liability for breaches of said security or integrity or third-party interception in transit. Please be advised that any transmission of data at or through the Site is at your own risk.
Must Be 18 Years or Older
This Site is not intended for, or directed to, use by children under the age of 18. If we learn that a person who uses the Site is under the age of 18, and is using the Site without the permission of his/her parent or guardian we will promptly delete that individual’s information, and cease providing services to such individual.
Links to Other Sites
Change in Policy