Welcome to our blog. Here we hope to engage with others who have suffered or are dealing with a bed wetting issue. We encourage you to comment and write to us, ask questions and share your frustrations and successes. We, in turn, will post our latest research and tips, challenges which you may be dealing with yourselves and personal stories to inspire and guide you in your path to dry nights.
- A few personal words from Dr. Sagie – How this all began
- What makes a child that was already dry to relapse?
- A Shift in Mindset – How the Medical Community Deserves to Change It’s Thinking on Pediatric Bedwetting by Dr. Jacob Sagie, Ph.D.
- Cry for HELP – the following is an email we received from a 13 year old child.
- We are proud and excited to announce an extraordinary scientific collaboration on the topic of nocturnal enuresis (bedwetting) between Dr. Sagie Bedwetting Clinics and Prof. Siam Oottamasathien, MD from Harvard Medical School.
- Deep Sleep? Consistency is the Key!
- The myth behind the drug DDAVP for bedwetting treatment
- Regression to bedwetting as a result of sexual abuse
- Is there a relationship between bedwetting and sleepwalking?
- adult bedwetting
- bed wetting
- bed wetting alarms
- bed wetting treatment
- bedwetting blog
- bedwetting causes
- bedwetting medication
- bedwetting solution
- bedwetting solutions
- bedwetting therapee
- bedwetting therapy
- diurnal enuresis
- How to stop bed wetting
- primary enuresis
- progress chart
- secondary enuresis